What kind of blog would I be if I didn’t list out my New Years Resolutions for everyone? I don’t mean my personal goals (ahem, exercise more!) I do mean my book goals. This past year, I did a huge revamp of the blog, incorporating recipes, crafts, and product lists, and I think they are going very well. I also have a few reading and writing goals for 2019, and I’m VERY excited to share them with you!
- get on a consistent blogging schedule! Blog more! Write more posts!
- Read More. I can’t write reviews if I don’t read!
- Volunteer at a local library
- Do more bookish recipes and crafts.
- Write my books! I have a couple of books in my head, and one written, but not picked up by publishers. It’s a bit daunting, but I’d love to be a published children’s book author one day.
- Travel! Last year, I went to visit the Alice in Wonderland statue in central park, Disney and Universal, and and I’d love to do more literary/bookish adventures.
- Reach out and become a bookish product rep.
Well, those are my goals for the new year! What are yours?